Fri, 2 July 2021 - Sun, 4 July 2021
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Glenelg Street, South Brisbane 4100 QLD
When: Saturday 3 July 2021 – 9am to 4pm and Sunday 4 July 2021 – 9am to 4pm
Where: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cost: Free to attend, tickets essential
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And loads more….
Register now for free tickets to attend. Tickets will be required for all attendees to comply with COVID contract tracing requirements.
The Source Kids Disability Expo is coming to Brisbane in July 2021. Focused on children, youths and young adults living with a disability up to the age of 25 years - this expo brings together the latest products, services and technology, along with some incredible speakers under one roof for two days. Set to be Brisbane's biggest disability expo, there is something for everyone with activity, sensory, games and performance zones and an info pod filled with great informational sessions. Bring the family to find and test products and equipment, talk with providers and make it a fun day out for everyone.