Thu, 9 September 2021 - Sat, 11 September 2021
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth 6000 WA
When: Friday 10 September 2021 – 9am to 4pm and Saturday 11 September 2021 – 9am to 4pm
Where: Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cost: Free to attend, tickets essential (registrations opening soon)
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And loads more….
Register now for free tickets to attend. Tickets will be required for all attendees to comply with COVID contract tracing requirements.
The Source Kids Disability Expo is coming to Perth in September 2021. Focused on children, youths and young adults living with a disability up to the age of 25 years - this expo brings together the latest products, services and technology, along with some incredible speakers under one roof for two days. Set to be Perth's biggest disability expo, there is something for everyone with activity, sensory, games and performance zones and an info pod filled with great informational sessions. Bring the family to find and test products and equipment, talk with providers and make it a fun day out for everyone.